Friday, February 14, 2014

Movie Review: That Awkward Moment

So...if you know me, you know I'm in love with lots of actors.  This particular movie has three guys in it that I find to be extremely attractive as well as great at acting.  I've been looking forward to this coming out to theaters and decided it was time.

That Awkward Moment
Released: January 31st, 2014
Watched: February 10th, 2014
My Rating: 8/10 stars

Starring:
Zac Efron, Michael B. Jordan and Miles Teller

Director:
Tom Gormican


The only thing I knew going into this movie was that 1- I love the cast and 2- it is a comedy.  I got the chick flick vibe of this movie, even though the main stars are the very opposite of chicks.

The movie follows all three guys and their pact to stay single after Mikey's (Jordan) character is dumped (this happens in the beginning, so it's really not a spoiler). Of course, once this pact is made, the boys all find someone who peaks their interests.

The rest of the story focuses mainly on Jason (Efron) and Ellie (Imogen Poots) and their "don't want relationship attitudes". Hijinks ensue, and there are quite a lot of "awkward moments" throughout the movie. 

There's a bunch of laughs as well as a very lovely amount of naked men (you basically see it all but the main event). 

I thought this was a super fun movie.  If you are a fan of boys go see it, and boys, if you want to impress your significant other, take them to see it.

How could it be bad, look at these cuties :) I would be happy with a movie with just one of them...but all three?!?

Efron, Jordan, Teller
Have you seen it? Do you want to? Do you agree or disagree??

No comments:

Post a Comment